I don't know why I can't get these done on time, but I am a least getting them done! This is the March UFO Challenge I do with Patchwork Times. If you look closely at this photo, you will see I am missing a block.
How did that happen?
I know I counted and re-counted those blocks to have enough to do 12 blocks across, 13 blocks down. Oh well, I'll just make another block. Well......I found it is a very good idea to make sure you have all the blocks you need before you cut the remaining fabrics into leander & enders or strips. Yep! I had already sized the leftovers....AAAGHHH! OK, don't panic. I found a dark block for the center and found a piece of batik I thought was big enough. I guess it wasn't, but I made it work!!
It just makes me laugh!! Now you can see the whole quilt. I still need to sew the rows together and add the borders, but I will get it finished. Thanks for the incentive Judy!!!
Slice & Dice Batik Quilt. It is very modern and colorful.