Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Britex Fabrics of San Francisco

After working half a day, we just had to go to Britex Fabrics.  It was just one bus to Union Square and then trying to remember which way to turn!  Amanda got it on the first try! 
This store is really amazing.  There are 4, yes FOUR floors of every kind of fabric you could possible want.  Some of the fabric is VERY expensive, but I noticed most of the quiting fabric was around what I pay here. 
The 3rd floor was our favorite.  It was all NOTIONS.  You just gotta see it to believe it!!

I did find a few veggie fabrics to make farmer's market bags. 
Cucumbers, broccoli, red onions & mushrooms! 

I know I could have bought this next item at a quilt shop closer to me, but now every time I use these dish towels I will remember my trip to San Fran, Britex Fabrics and the wonderful time I had with my daughter.
They're hemmed and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment