Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another Vacation..??!!

YOU BET!!
I am off to jet set across the country to San Francisco to see my daughter, Amanda.  I am so excited to be able to take the time off and go visit. 
We have a full week planned, and it will include some quilt shops and other textile places. 
I have sailing on the agenda as well as a birthday dinner for Amanda. 
I also get to go to work with Amanda and they have a work station set up for me.  I'm sure I'll have photos later.  I will be working on my April UFO project.  Most pieces are done, just need to get it put together. 
We are having a dinner party on Sunday which is sure to be a blast.  I hope Jim found some fresh figs for me!

I hope you all have a wonderful week, as I know I will. 

See you next week.....my life is in pieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment