Thursday, June 28, 2012

Flowers & Phones

Dispite this being a very dry Spring & Summer, my flowers have continued to blossom. 
I just love shasta dasies.  They are short this year as they usually go up to my kitchen window.
This is one of the three patches I have.

The coneflower is huge!!  I have never seen it this tall, and with so many blooms. 
The iris' and daffodils have finally dried up and are ready for winter.


On my corner of the planet I have very little cell service.  I can text and on occasion take a call.  We have asked why there is not a cell tower nearby and the response we always get is, "You are in a military fly zone."  Really?  Well, I guess we really are!

Six of these helicopters flew over yesterday.  This past month the airspace around my corner of the planet has been busy.  Thank heavens I stll have a land line!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh...I wish I could send some of our rain to your corner of the planet! Happy fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete