Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm here!

Whoa!  It's been a whole week since I posted???  Well, let's get caught up.

On Wednesday, Mary and I made a trip to Joann Fabric in New Philadelphia to purchase yarn.  Yes, you heard that right. I have decided to knit an afghan.  Here is the beautiful yarn I picked out!  Don't know why I like this burnt orange so much.  I have pretty much decided to use the Moss Stitch for the entire afghan.
In the mean time, I finished a baby afghan that was started by someone else and since I couldn't figure out the pattern, I started a different pattern.  It's very lacy, and somewhat rectangular!  It still needs to be blocked.  Here is a photo of the pattern.
This will be donated to the Prayer Shawl group at Isleta United Methodist Church and they will donate it where needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment