Thursday, February 16, 2012

A cold is no fun :(

Having a cold is not one of my favorite things to have.  This is the THIRD one this season.  I just wish it would get COLD and stay that way for about a week or so. I want all those germs dead!! 

I have spent most of this week in the house, nursing my way back to good health.  I haven't been quilting, but I have been knitting on an afghan.  It is done in pastel colors.  I used an older skein of yarn I had, bought 3 more new skeins with the same numbers...and they are different.  Go figure!  I have one more skein to add to this afghan before it is done.  Hope to finish it tonight.
This is just a knit 2 purl 2 pattern but I love the way it looks, no right or wrong side.
I am thinking of knitting my afghan in this pattern instead of the moss stitch.  I still need to think on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment