Friday, February 24, 2012

I love productive days!

It is a great feeling to get a lot accomplished in a day.  I've been quilting some this week, but I had to get down to business. 
This Jelly Roll Race Quilt was the first one on and off the machine today.  It was already loaded which makes me feel like I'm three steps ahead of the game.

The next project is a play mat for Barbara Bond's grandson.    One side of the play mat looks like this....


The other side looks like this....

I'm sure he'll have lots of fun playing on it.  I'm sure his sisters will too!

Finally, I quilted this beautifu Princess quilt for Barbara's granddaughter.  This is the backing fabric.

It is a brighter pink than what the photo shows.  It is girly pink!  I quilted it with pink thread in  a loopie meander pattern. 

Here are a few more pictures.....




The blue outer border is a pretty blue fairy frost fabric.  The colors are brighter than the picture shows. 


That is what I accomplished today in the studio.  Job well done!!  On to the next block!












1 comment:

  1. I see you are quilting Barbie's Jelly Roll Quilt. You have really been busy!

    ReplyDelete