Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Final Shop...Calico Cupboard

We knew it would be a long drive home from Fabric Shack so we decided we would stop in Pataskala, OH at Calico Cupboard.

This shop sits off SR 16 in a small shopping plaza.  It is warm and inviting when you enter and the staff treats you like they have know you for years.   Oh wait, I have known them for years :)

There is a wonderful selection of fabrics.....




They have a huge selection of threads and patterns!

Oh and look what we found!  An electric sewing machine that has been converted to treadle!

 Calico Cupboard has a huge spacious classroom.  They offer a variety of classes sure to suit everyone.

Here we are in the classroom, all enjoying a cup of coffee!  Thank you Sherri for a wonderful visit!

OK, another 45 minutes and we should be home but who wants to cook?  Not Barbie or I so we call out husbands and have them meet us in Coshocton for dinner. 

Barbie and her hubby, Ron.

After dinner we had the waitress take this photo.  Wow!  I look like I have driven 345 miles!


Good food, good friends, good conversations....priceless.

I am very lucky to have such a wonderful group of ladies in my life.  They each have a special place in my heart and I love spending time with them. 
I am looking forward to doing this again next year.  How about we do this in Oregon and then hit the Sister's Outdoor Quilt Show? 

Thank you QBees for a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Loved following you on this shop hop! And would love to have you join the Alaskan QBees on our Oregon shop hop in 2015! Just this past Friday, we were together talking about it...many of us have already started our special savings account for the trip! ;-)

    ReplyDelete